Amateur vs. Professional Accountability
What got us here won’t get us there. We all have “amateur” activities/behaviors we need to cut from our daily lives. Over the next 12-weeks together we will focus on getting you to 80 percent. We believe in progress over perfection. If we can do the daily sales activities highlighted in your weekly benchmarks then over the course of 90-days you will develop habits that you can carry with you into the next 90-day quarter.
Professional accountability =
- 90-minutes of prospecting blocked off on your calendar every single day
- Morning routines that get your mind ready for what your body is about to do today
- Planning on Sunday for 20-minutes for the upcoming week (Focused on HVAs)
- Planning at night for the next day (early morning wins)
- Get some type of exercise done in the morning first thing
Exercise: What amateur activities are eating up too much of your time that you either need to eliminate or outsource?
Final Note (Required): Find an accountability partner(s) for the quarter who is ready to dominate in 2018 just like you. Train together. Go to events together. Push each other. And, ultimately, hold each other accountable to your 90-Day Sales Plan including your weekly sales activity benchmarks.
Here’s to a strong 2018 and specifically first quarter together! – Bruce